Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤•

4 posters

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Go down

•¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤• Empty •¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤•

Post by 'O.oVaLeNtInEo.O' Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:37 pm

well just like the title said, i will have to say goodbye, some of the players know why, and some others dont, maybe someday ill go back or maybe not. ill treasure sweet moments and memories inside the game. thanks for the friendly people who welcomed me warmth, all i just want to say is im proud to 1 of the community. well enough talking ive already said it and done GOODBYE NYTRO Sad Crying or Very sad clown
'O.oVaLeNtInEo.O'
'O.oVaLeNtInEo.O'

https://www.facebook.com/09valendy05

Back to top Go down

•¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤• Empty Re: •¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤•

Post by zerikku Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:13 am

GoodBye Guild Master, T__T Crying or Very sad... We will miss you.. Sad
zerikku
zerikku

Back to top Go down

•¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤• Empty Re: •¤OoVaLeNtInEoO Said GoOdbye to NytRO¤•

Post by Raspberyl Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 am

He will be back ... in around 2 month >.<
Raspberyl
Raspberyl
Admin

http://ro.gamenytro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katey Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:37 am

shh rasp, i hate it when people say that haha. I'll miss ya Bish, you never got to become a HP! i'm so bummed

Katey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum